Essential Functions and Responsibilities
(These are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work performed. The omission of specific duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.)
- Maintain all registration and physical records with current information
- Answer the phone, check email, and take messages
- Greet parents and visitors in a professional manner
- Perform typing, photocopying, and other office tasks in a timely accurate manner as needed. This may include copying and office tasks as needed for teaching staff. Supervisor approval may be needed
- Collect tuition, log tuition, and make deposits for tuition and incoming funds. Keep an account of parent’s yearly child tuition totals for income tax purposes.
- Make packets for orientation and call new and incoming parents. Track withdrawal and dropped students and ensure all classes are fully enrolled
- Give students medications and take care of all medical needs
- Take daily lunch count from classrooms and call the lunch count to Hampton City Schools by 9:30.
- Order janitorial supplies and office supplies and organize them for easy excess for teachers.
- Enter work orders for facility needs
- Assist in dismissal of children
- Keep a weekly attendance account of students and provide to ED
- Maintain employee phone numbers and current substitute list with phone numbers
- Assist with maintaining Department of Social Service payments.
- Attend open house and orientations for parents.
- Perform other job duties and responsibilities as assigned