Invest in Our Children
The support of individuals like yourself has been critical to PCC’s ability to serve local children and their families for the last 50 years. With over 80% of our budget directed toward program costs, you can be confident that your gift will be used wisely. Peake is a 501(c)3 nonprofit, and contributions are tax deductible to the maximum extent of the law. Tax ID #54-0890222
Collaborations with local businesses and organizations are invaluable to our efforts. There are various opportunities for partnerships, including event sponsorships, company matched donations, and shared resources. In addition, your employees may opt to designate a portion of their paychecks to a charity through the United Way. Peake CC is a United Way Partner agency, designation number: #7017
Join a Giving Society
Fortify Peake’s mission by becoming a prestigious member of Honor Society with a pledged gift of $1,000 and up for 5 years or more. Or, join the Sustainers with a monthly gift that grows into a larger annual impact. Members of Honor Society and Sustainers receive various acknowledgements and exclusive event invitations. Reach out to email@example.com about these giving levels and more.
Other Ways to Give
- Stocks: A gift of appreciated securities is a smart way to leverage your impact, affect capital gains tax, and obtain a deduction for the full fair market value of your stock.
- Planned Giving: Ensure a solid foundation for future generations of PCC students by including us in your will, trust, retirement plan, or insurance policy.
- IRA: Affect your taxable income by donating any of your required minimum distribution directly to the school.
- Matching Gifts: Your employer may double, or even triple, your donation and ultimately your impact on our mission.
- Vehicle Donations: We work with a partner organization to get the maximum donation from the sale of your vehicle. Our partner handles all of the hard work, making your donation process a breeze.
Peake wouldn’t be the same without the dedication and enthusiasm of our volunteers. We can match volunteer opportunities to your interests including, but not limited to, cleaning and organizing, administrative tasks, outdoor upkeep, and event staffing. The current pandemic limits volunteer opportunities that would involve interacting with our students, but we have found some creative solutions. Please call (757) 825-6200 if you are interested in volunteering, either as an individual or as a group.